Want to really get away and do some super fishing?
LONG LAKE OUTPOST
(a fishing adventure)
A short boat ride from our main camp and an adventure awaits beginning with a trip over a portage of 8/10 of a mile. Our Long Lake outpost cottage is perfect for that private getaway with friends or family. Set on top of a hill it offers an amazing view of Long Lake while only a short walk down to the boathouse where you will find your boats at the ready.
A covered porch offers a great place to sit and watch the view no matter the weather. Secluded in its’ beauty you have open concept sleeping quarters upstairs with a kitchen/dining/ living area downstairs. The lake also offers the opportunity for shore lunches on a couple of beautiful islands. You can portage to other surrounding lakes as well as using our Argyle Riders snowmobile trails for nature hikes.
If you are lucky you will see loon, blue heron, partridge, deer and moose. Usually there is a chance to see frogs jumping in the puddles on the portage. This cabin has propane accessories as well as a generator for back up. Anglers and artists appreciate this hidden gem!
- Transportation, cottage, 2 boats & motors
- No Saturday arrivals or departures
Up to 6 persons:
- $2,500.00 per 4 days CAN FUNDS
- $3,000.00 per week CAN FUNDS
- For each extra day add $250.00 CAN FUNDS
For each extra person:
- Add $125.00 for 4 days CAN FUNDS
- Add $275.00 for a week CAN FUNDS
For each extra boat:
- Add $275.00 for 4 days CAN FUNDS
- Add $400.00 for a week CAN FUNDS
- Boat & motor at Long Lake $100.00 per day CAN FUNDS
- Transportation to Long Lake – One way $200.00 CAN FUNDS
- Transportation to Long Lake – return $300.00 CAN FUNDS
- Extra trips to or from portage will be charged $75.00 CAN FUNDS per trip
- Taxes Extra
Our lovely resort is situated on a peninsula between Wilson Lake and Pigeon Lake, one of a chain of 3 beautiful lakes on the Pickerel River System.
Taylor, Kerry and Peter Stillar
120 Peninsula Road
Port Loring, ON P0H 1Y0
Phone: (705) 757-0253